The authoritative expert in the glass edging machine industry - Champion Glass Machinery Co.,ltd. Today, I will introduce to you the debugging method of the glass linear edging machine and the precautions for the use of the glass edging machine.
Our series of high-quality products represented by Vertical Straight Line Champion Glass Bevelling Machine have become industry models, and buyers around the world are welcome to wholesale and buy!
In recent years, with the rapid improvement of modern technology, the ancient and traditional glass industry has been rejuvenated, and various glass products with unique functions have come out one after another. These glasses can not only play a traditional light transmission effect, but also play an irreplaceable role in some special occasions. If you want to know the debugging method and usage precautions of the glass linear edging machine, you will know after reading the article.
1. Debugging method of glass linear edging machine
After the safety inspection before commissioning is completed and the results are confirmed, the commissioning can be carried out immediately. The commissioning process of the machine is completed in the manual working mode, and the commissioning steps are as follows:
1. Turn on the main power switch of the device, and turn on the power key switch of the control circuit.
2. Check the water circulation system, start the water pump, and check whether the water supply is normal and whether the circulation is normal;
3. Retract the position of the grinding wheel below the grinding position, rotate the handle of each grinding wheel for manual feeding, and withdraw the grinding head to the back to prevent the glass and grinding wheel from occurring due to the cutting surface of the grinding wheel being too forward when the glass is introduced. risk of collision;
4. Start the machine and run dry, and start the grinding head and the conveyor belt in turn when the waterway is normal;
5. Adjust the distance between the front and rear guide rail chain plates to be consistent with the thickness of the glass;
Special attention should be paid to safety when debugging. Our grinding wheel grinding is carried out in a sealed protective cover. For this reason, we have greatly reduced the danger. But this does not mean that there is no possibility of danger. Especially in Special attention should be paid to the feed inlet:
1. Avoid collision between glass and machine when loading;
2. When feeding, do not put your hands into the chain belt to prevent fingers from being pinched or involved in the machine;
3. When the grinding wheel is rotating and there is glass in the conveyor belt, it is forbidden to change the size of the glass;
4. During the debugging process, when the grinding wheel is rotating, it is not allowed to open the sealing protective cover for any reason;
5. The safety of the power supply must be checked before commissioning;
6. The glass is placed on the conveyor, and the debris generated by the pouring of the glass should be prevented from hurting people.
Second, the use of glass edging machine precautions
The working methods of linear edging machines (straight edge machine, round edge machine, bevel edge machine) are all grinding by clamping the glass by the front and rear platens and driving its linear motion. Two points must be paid attention to when using:
①The joint surfaces of the front and rear pressure plates and the guide rails should be lubricated frequently, otherwise the normal service life of the machine will be affected due to the premature wear of the front and rear pressure plates and the working surfaces of the guide rails. Although some models have automatic lubricating devices, it is necessary to check whether the lubricating pipeline is smooth;
②The clamping force should be appropriate when clamping the glass, too loose will affect the grinding quality, too tight will increase the load of the machine, easy to produce the phenomenon of shaking and crawling, and it is easy to break the glass when grinding thin glass. The clamping force can be tested by clamping a piece of slightly larger glass on the machine, that is, clamping the glass in the middle of the machine, and moving the glass with both hands when the machine is stopped.