Some precautions for starting the glass edging machine
1. Check the equipment before starting work, the glass edger must be in normal condition.
2. Operators must wear gloves, masks or dustproof equipment. Windows and doors in the work area should be closed to prevent silica dust from escaping. Ventilation and dust extraction must be intact and effective.
3. Precautions for inspection of glass edging machine
(1) The compression nut of the grinding wheel cannot be loosened;
(2) The grinding wheel must not have cracks;
(3) The safety cover is fully assembled and reliable;
(4) The front and rear transmission handles are flexible up and down, and there is no noise during operation.
4. When edging the steel plate, the adjustment size of the grinding wheel should be strictly controlled, and the grinding amount should not be too large at one time, so as to avoid the wear of the steel plate and the breakage of the grinding wheel.
5. If the glass edging machine
fails during edging (for example, the steel plate is stuck), the main switch should be turned off immediately, and the steel plate should be taken out after stopping.
6. During the production process, be sure to pay attention to check whether the motor is hot and running abnormally.
7. Stack the steel plates (especially cold-rolled steel plates and oil plates) neatly, do not skew, not more than 1.2 meters and collide with each other to avoid slipping and hurting people.