Glass sandblasting machine
Industrial applications of abrasive blasting with soft abrasives such as glass balls, walnut shell meal, corncob meal, powdered matter, powdered organic matter:
1. Aircraft factories - remove oil and carbon deposits from jet engines and turbine blades. Reduce stress and airflow friction and increase fatigue strength.
2. Automobile factory - cleaning engine pistons, cylinders, covers, cylinder blocks and gears. Improve Run 3. Building Construction Company - Clean up trimmed and overhanging plaster.
4. Chemical refineries and oil refineries - cleaning of undesired deposits on turbine blades, water pump rotors, fan blades, copper valve plates and instruments, etc.
5. Dental laboratory - jet cleaning of plastic gums. Remove unwanted heavy skin, tartar and dental flaps.
6. Motors and generators - spray cleaning windings, armatures, rotors, turbines, etc., without damage to the surface.
7. Glass factory - blast cleaning core boxes and molds. Paint removal and effective and safe cleaning of glass surfaces.
8. Gemstones--Excellent for cleaning and polishing jewelry.
9. Machinery - Precision machining of mechanical parts that require extremely limited tolerances, such as in torque converters.
10. Plastics and electronics industry--Removal of residual material after molding of printed circuit boards and plastics with and without metal cores.
11. Rubber industry - blast cleaning of unwanted deposits on steel or aluminum molds without affecting tolerances.
12. Wood--Effective cleaning of wood surfaces. Also pre-textures the surface for case hardening and other special effects.