Glass sandblasting machine
safety operation rules
Glass sandblasting machine is a modern and cost-effective casting cleaning equipment with high efficiency and less investment. Sandblasting machine is usually used to remove rust, rust, and non-rust skin on the surface of corrosive materials or workpieces. In daily work, the operating procedures of the glass sandblasting machine
are directly related to the safety of production.
Glass sandblasting machine safety operation rules:
1. The gas storage tank, pressure gauge and safety valve of the glass sandblasting machine
should be checked regularly. The air tank discharges dust every two weeks, and the filter in the sand tank is checked monthly.
2. Check whether the ventilation pipe of the glass sandblasting machine and the door of the sandblasting machine are sealed. Five minutes before work, the ventilation and dust removal equipment must be activated. When the ventilation and dust removal equipment fails, the sandblasting machine is prohibited from working.
3. Protective equipment must be worn before work, and the sandblasting machine cannot be operated with bare arms.
4. The compressed air valve of the glass sandblasting machine
should be opened slowly, and the air pressure should not exceed 0.8MPa.
5. The sandblasting particle size should be adapted to the work requirements, generally applicable between No. 10 and No. 20, and the sand should be kept dry.
6. When the glass sandblasting machine
is working, it is forbidden for irrelevant personnel to approach. When cleaning and adjusting the running parts, it should be stopped.
7. It is not allowed to blow the dust on the body with the compressed air of the sandblasting machine.
8. After the work is completed, the ventilation and dust removal equipment of the glass sandblasting machine
should continue to operate for five minutes and then shut down to discharge indoor dust and keep the site clean.
9. In the event of personal or equipment accidents, the site should be maintained and reported to the relevant departments.